1. He is a total goofball.
2. His fashion sense has changed, like, 5% in the 13 years I have known him. Now I know that might be a point of annoyance for some women, but there’s something to be said for a man who knows what he likes and sticks to it.
3. Yesterday I found him cleaning our bedroom with a pink feather duster. No lie.
4. He let’s me do whatever I need or want to be happy.
5. He is Super L and Little Miss G’s hero and best friend… for good reason… he is an AMAZING father.
6. He smiles at me for no reason.
7. He does dishes and laundry without my asking him to… plus garbage and garage cleaning.
8. He calls his mother.
9. He lets me put my cold feet on him at night without complaining.
10. When I woke up this morning with “an attitude,” he was quick to forgive me.