To continue with my efforts to give Michelle some Christmas cheer, I present you with how [un]productive I would be if I were a Navy Wife.
Ten things I would do to pass the time if John were serving overseas:
10. A LOT LESS LAUNDRY, THAT’S FOR DANG SURE.
9. Watch a lot of Food Network and Bravo television.
8. Write a lot of angsty poetry.
7. Cut my shower time in half by never having to shave my legs.
6. Spend very little time cooking, which is NOT a good thing.
4. Not sleep well.
3. Start talking to myself (more).
2. Probably adopt a cat, and maybe keep the dog.
1. Increase my cell phone minutes because somebody’s gonna have to listen to me.
I think it’s pretty obvious that I’d suck at being a Navy Wife, but I sure do appreciate all of you who are who do it so well.