1. clean clothes on the floor
2. clean clothes, still folded, in the dirty clothes pile
3. trash on the kitchen counter — the trash can is right there!
4. leftover food or dirty dishes in the bedroom.
5. not being able to walk across the bedroom floor
6. eyerolling — I still do this all the time, but it drives me nuts when other people do it to me.
7. whining about the fact that there is nothing to wear — All your clothes are on the floor!
8. finding out at 8:25 P.M. that something is neeeeeded for school the next morning
Sorry for all those times, Mom. I get it now. I really really do.